SCREAMING NOTE
FATHER's DAY..
Sunday, June 19, 2011 | 6:35 AM | 0 comments
Dad?i really miz u.I hop u di not 4get me.While u treated me like this but i still love u until whnever it.U know what?I pray the days of u.I hop that smeday u would releaze.I will wait 4 that day.If i c u,i will hug u and i will say I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank u coz u never angry wif me and beat me from i was a kid until i was 16 years old.Thanks dad.....i promise 2 study hard n i'll prove 2 dad that i can succeed.I am going 2 take the roll of degree certificates on u one day..Dad?u will alwys close 2 my heart.....HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE U!!!!
Guitar Lover

Older Post | Newer Post
That's me!

Hello, I'm farha.
Follow | Dashboard | Twitter


Navigation


About Taggie Post


Chit Chat


Credit

Best View in : Google Chrome
Basecode :Hnie Yeollie
Top Button :AliaLJoe
Design by :MissPonti
Edited by :Farha

Music On


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com