SCREAMING NOTE
Boring n Stress
Sunday, March 4, 2012 | 3:11 AM | 0 comments
Honestly..within 3 days i didn't touch any books.Friday i went to addmath class but seriously i out of focus.I don't know why.Last Thursday..i absent coz i can't afford to wake up from my lovely bed. ^_^ Or in other words "I am lazy to go to school!".Haha..Only miss one day i have to catch up many sub topics.Thursday schedule very packed!Exams are starting tomorrw but i didn't do any preparation.See,how sad i am right?I was a bit nervous coz the principal will checks our marks.I am very sure and confident that principal will call who didn't achieve the target especially who from science class.So that,i must study hard!Oh...my head...sudden dizziness..(Ya i know...the old tactic right?Haha.)SO.....BUBYE..
Guitar Lover

Older Post | Newer Post
That's me!

Hello, I'm farha.
Follow | Dashboard | Twitter


Navigation


About Taggie Post


Chit Chat


Credit

Best View in : Google Chrome
Basecode :Hnie Yeollie
Top Button :AliaLJoe
Design by :MissPonti
Edited by :Farha

Music On


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com